- phone 416-869-4300.
- fax 416-869-4328.
- email email@example.com.
Similarly, how do I submit a story to the Toronto Star?
- SEND A NEWS TIP. If you have a news tip for the Star, please call us at 1-800-331-8127 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SEND INFORMATION MORE SECURELY. If you would like to send our journalists confidential documents more securely, visit the Star’s SecureDrop page.
- SHARING PHOTOS AND VIDEOS.
Correspondingly, how do I contact Toronto Star? Reach us by Phone – Our customer service team can take your call during business hours at 416-367-4500 or 1-800-268-9213 outside the GTA.
Frequent question, how do I submit an article to the stars?
- The Daily Star Opinion welcomes your submissions on issues which are relevant, timely and of public interest.
- To submit an article for consideration for the opinion section, email it to us at email@example.com.
In this regard, how do you contact a news about a story? Make contact – phone the newsdesk of your paper and tell them a brief summary of the story. Tell them you have a press release (and photo, if relevant), and find out what the best email to send it is. Make sure you get the name of who you’ve spoken to for ease of follow up.
- Choose Your News. Editors want stories that engage readers and give them information they can use.
- Aim Your Pitch. Make sure you target your pitch to the right editor.
- Format Your Pitch.
- Polish Your Pitch.
- Research Your Story.
- Write Your Story.
How do I contact the Globe and Mail?
Account Maintenance – 1-800-387-5400 (Print Inquiries, Update Credit Card, Change Contact information, New Subscriptions). Technical Support – 1-800-387-5400 (support for apps, mobile website, desktop).
Is there Globe and Mail delivery today?
The Globe and Mail prints Monday to Saturday every day of the year except for Christmas Day and select statutory holidays such as Labour Day and/or New Year’s Day. … As a reminder, five and six-day print newspaper subscribers receive complimentary access to everything on globeandmail.com through Globe Unlimited.
How do you write a letter to the editor to publish an article?
Letters to the Editor should be objective, constructive and purposeful. They should provide new or useful information that merits publication, or additional or alternative viewpoint or experience to a previously published article. Letters should be short and concise, with clear and specific points.
How do you email a newspaper article?
Is Toronto Star still delivering?
Who is the editor of the Toronto Star?
Anne Marie Owens – Editor In Chief – Toronto Star | LinkedIn.
Who owns the Globe and Mail newspaper?
The Globe and Mail is owned by Woodbridge, the investment arm of the Thomson family. The Globe has won more national newspaper awards than any other news organization in Canada, and has been honoured with multiple Michener Awards for public-service journalism.
How much is the Toronto Star paper?
Only $12.50* a week.
How do I get my story heard?
Highlight the elements that will make your story appealing to readers. Photos, video, and live audio help make a story engaging. Include any photos, videos or audio related to your petition, and make sure to mention any events that might be opportunities to capture great content like hearings, stunts or speeches.
How do I contact a journalist?
Contact a specific reporter using email or social media. Alternatively, search the reporter’s name on Facebook or Twitter to see if they have any social media accounts. If they do, send them a private message to tell them about your story. Reporters often maintain social media accounts to promote their stories.
How do you send information to a news channel?
- Address : India TV Broadcast Centre, B-30, Sector 85, Noida 201305, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone : 0120-3051000 (60 lines)
- Fax : 0120-3051009.
- Websites : www.indiatvnews.com, www.indiatv.in.
How do I contact a newspaper editor?
- Look at the masthead. For print magazines, go straight to the masthead.
- Ring the switchboard. Yes, I know.
- Online email finder tools.
- Media alerts.
- Company press releases.
- Phone a friend.