- 1 What do locals do in Toronto?
- 2 Is Toronto expensive?
- 3 Is Toronto an expensive city to visit?
- 4 Is Toronto safe for tourists?
- 5 What is Toronto best known for?
- 6 Is the US cheaper than Canada?
- 7 What is the coldest month in Toronto?
- 8 How many days are enough for Toronto?
- 9 How many days you need in Toronto?
- 10 Is it safe to walk in downtown Toronto?
- 11 What do adults do for fun alone?
- 12 What are 10 indoor activities?
- Toronto Island Park. 8,463. Islands • Parks.
- St. Lawrence Market. 13,877.
- Royal Ontario Museum. 8,299. Speciality Museums.
- Hockey Hall of Fame. 4,059. Speciality Museums.
- Art Gallery of Ontario. 4,273. Art Museums.
- Distillery Historic District. 8,205. Neighbourhoods • Historic Walking Areas.
- Casa Loma. 7,593.
- High Park. 2,273.
As many you asked, what can you do in Toronto with no money?
- #1 Visit the Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) on Wednesday nights.
- #3 Walk the PATH.
- #4 Sit and read at the Beaches Public Library.
- #7 Sunnyside Park.
- #8 Hike Scarborough Bluffs.
- #9 Compare Old and New City Hall.
- #10 Take a photo in front of the famous Toronto sign.
- #11 High Park.
Correspondingly, how can I go to Toronto on a budget?
- Delve Into the Restaurant Scene.
- Grab Your Swimsuit and Hit the Beaches.
- Discover Kensington Market and Chinatown.
- Save on Entertainment.
- Explore Queen Street by Streetcar.
- Wander the Distillery District.
- Take Advantage of Free Museum Nights.
- Ferry to the Toronto Islands.
People ask also, how much money do I need for a week in Toronto? So, a trip to Toronto for two people for one week costs on average CA$3,148 ($2,457). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget. A vacation to Toronto for one week usually costs around CA$1,574 for one person.
Additionally, how can I spend a day in Toronto?
- Start your day at Union Station.
- Have breakfast at St. Lawrence Market.
- Explore the Distillery District.
- Live on The Edge on CN Tower.
- Have lunch in Kensington Market.
- Check out Queen Street West.
- Shop at Eaton Centre and Bloor Street.
- Watch the sunset at the Harbourfront.
- Take a cooking class. If there’s one thing that binds all of us together, it’s our love of a good meal.
- Learn how to give a massage.
- Take a mixology class.
- Take an art class together.
- Go bowling.
- Sample your area’s best wines.
- Tour your city together.
- Stretch out during a yoga class.
What do locals do in Toronto?
- Graffiti Alley. Rush Lane- T.O.’s Street Art Mecca.
- CN Tower. Tourist trap but …
- Ward’s Island Neighbourhood. A remote neighbourhood.
- The Beaches Boardwalk. Boardwalk on Lake Ontario.
- Harbourfront. Scenic walk by Lake Ontario.
- Trinity Bellwoods Park.
- Aga Khan Museum.
Is Toronto expensive?
While the cost of living has gone up this year, Toronto is still ranked rather low on the list of the 209 most expensive cities in the world. The results of Mercer’s 2021 Cost of Living Survey are in and Toronto has jumped from 115th last year to 98th this year.
Is Toronto an expensive city to visit?
Prices in Toronto are generally in line with large American cities like New York City and Los Angeles, but as the Canadian dollar strengthened against the US dollar, the city has become a bit expensive for most tourists.
Is Toronto safe for tourists?
Is Toronto safe for tourists? Yes, Toronto is very safe for tourists. The crime rates are very low and the main thing that you’ll have to watch out for is pickpocketing. Stay close to the main tourist areas and you won’t face any troubles during your stay.
What is Toronto best known for?
Toronto is known for its multiculturalism, sports, and unique landmarks, such as the CN Tower. This bustling city features various cuisines, architectural mixtures, and a long history. Toronto is also home to one of the world’s largest film festivals, the Toronto International Film Festival.
Is the US cheaper than Canada?
Overall, Canada is more affordable than the US, but the US has a higher median income. Comparing the cost of living in both countries is tricky because living costs vary dramatically within each city. It’s important to consider the hidden costs and savings of public goods and services when comparing costs of living.
What is the coldest month in Toronto?
Average Temperature in Toronto The cold season lasts for 3.4 months, from December 3 to March 16, with an average daily high temperature below 39°F. The coldest month of the year in Toronto is January, with an average low of 18°F and high of 30°F.
How many days are enough for Toronto?
Toronto is a massive city so as a bare minimum I recommend spending 2 days in Toronto. However it time allows plan to spend 3 days in Toronto or even 4 to do more than just scratch the surface.
How many days you need in Toronto?
I would suggest 2 days in each city. 2 days in Toronto and Montreal is not nearly enough time to experience what they have to offer, especially for someone coming from overseas. You could easily spend a week in any and all of these locations. We generally recommend a minimum of 4 days each for Toronto and Montreal.
Is it safe to walk in downtown Toronto?
The downtown core of Toronto is pretty safe during normal times, especially because it’s typically populated with people commuting and cars stuck in traffic on the streets. … Obviously you’ll want to avoid dark and isolated areas, but it’s generally safe to walk in downtown Toronto at night, even for women.
What do adults do for fun alone?
- Learn a new skill. Learning something new might seem daunting at first, but you never know where it might lead.
- Clean the house.
- Head out for a long walk.
- Learn a new language.
- Create a bucket list.
- Write a song.
- Visit a local museum.
What are 10 indoor activities?
- I spy:
- Simon says:
- Musical chairs:
- Scavenger hunt: