Receive a 5-digit code from the station kiosk upon purchase or via the PBSC app. Enter your code into a dock with an available bike to unlock and ride.
As many you asked, how do you use city bikes?
- Push the button on the kiosk to wake up the screen.
- Press the “Rent a bike” button on the kiosk screen.
- Insert your credit or debit card.
- Choose how many bikes you’d like – up to 4.
- Select the type of pass you’d like.
- Print your ride code, which you’ll use to unlock your bike(s)
In this regard, how do I use Pbsc?
- BUY PASSES. Select sign-up to purchase a pass from your smartphone or sign-in to your Bike Share Toronto account to access your annual membership.
- LOCATE STATIONS.
- UNLOCK BIKES.
Quick Answer, how do I use my Toronto bike share card? Enter the ride code on the keypad on the dock once you locate an available bike. Ride codes are valid for 5 minutes and are for single-use only. Once your ride code expires or you want to ride again while your pass is active, you must insert the same credit card into the station kiosk to receive a new ride code.
People ask also, how much is a Citi Bike per hour? A Single Ride is just $3.50 and includes the first 30 minutes of one ride on a classic Citi Bike. When you upgrade to an ebike, it will be an extra $0.18/min. If you keep a bike out for longer than 30 minutes at a time, regardless of the type, it’s $0.18 per minute.
- Tap on a station to see the exact number of bikes and docks available.
- Line up the triangle located at the front of the bike with the dock and insert your bike gently but firmly- don’t slam it!
- Wait until the light on the dock turns green to make sure it’s locked.
Are city bikes Electric?
Electric City Bikes are made for the urban environment. They are built like a hybrid road bike to be comfortable yet efficient. … Electric comfort bikes are made specifically for people who want an upright riding style and a step-through frame for easy mounting.
How do you ride BIXI?
- Purchase a membership or a one-way pass. The BIXI application makes it simple!
- Take a bike. Enter the 5-digit code, obtained via the BIXI application or the station terminal, on the keyboard situated to the left of the bike dock of your choice* to rent your bike.
- Return the bike.
What is PBSC app?
PBSC app is for all the urbanites around the world who make bike sharing part of the pulse of healthy city life. Our friendly app has all the features you need to locate a station, quickly rent a bike, and enjoy happy journeys. Download today to join users worldwide and discover the joy of bike-sharing!
How do you unlock the city bike?
Once you’ve purchased your pass, go to the Citi Bike station you’d like to use and tap on the station icon in the map. Select “Unlock a bike” and a 5-digit ride code will appear on the screen. Type the 5-digit ride code into any dock with an available bike to unlock the bike.
Bike sharing relies on a system of self-service bike stations. Users typically check out a bike using a membership or credit/debit card. They can then ride to their destination and park the bike in a nearby docking station.
- Select the bikeshare station closest to you.
- In the bikeshare station’s details:
- Tap Unlock a bike.
- You’ll see a popup with a series of numbers.
- Select a bike at the station and enter the 5-digit ride code provided in the app in the keypad to the left of the bike.
Can you get two Citi bikes at once?
On Monday, the nation’s biggest bike share system revealed that annual members can rent as many as four Citi Bikes — at $3.26 per 45-minute ride — from their active accounts, simply by selecting the “group rides” option in the app. … Easier…if you can find multiple bikes in a Citi Bike rack.
How long can you ride Citi Bike?
To avoid extra time fees, keep your rides to 45 minutes or less. How many rides can I take per day? You can take as many rides as you want during your entire membership! The first 45 minutes of each ride on a Citi Bike classic bike is included in your membership price.
How do I unlock multiple Citi bikes?
24-Hour and 7-Day Pass holders must request a new ride code to unlock another bike. Just swipe the same card you used to purchase your pass at the kiosk and a new code will be generated for you (your card will not be charged again). 24-Hour and 7-Day Pass holders must request a new ride code to unlock another bike.
What happens if you don’t return a Citi Bike?
If you keep a bike out for longer than 45 minutes at a time, you will be charged an extra $0.12 for each additional minute and your account may be suspended. NOTE: If you do not return a bike within a 24-hour period, you will be charged a lost or stolen bike fee of $1,200 (plus tax).
What happens if I don’t dock my Citi Bike?
For Day Pass holders, the first 30 minutes of each ride are included, and if you keep a bike out for longer than 30 minutes at a time, each additional 15 minutes costs an extra $4. … If you have an open rental but have already returned your bike, your bike may not have been docked properly.