The total driving distance from Mayfield, KY to Paris, TN is 40 miles or 64 kilometers. Your trip begins in Mayfield, Kentucky.
Also know, what is Mayfield Kentucky known for? Beginning with the founding of the Mayfield Woolen Mills in 1860, manufacturing clothing became the main industry in Mayfield for the next hundred years. The town was also a major market for loose-leaf tobacco, and was part of the Black Patch, where Dark Fired Tobacco was processed.
Considering this, what is in Mayfield KY?
- Enjoy your time at Wooldridge Monuments.
- Have fun at Kess Creek Park.
- Savor delicious dishes at Majestic Family Restaurant.
- Enjoy golfing at Mayfield Graves Country Club.
- Go shopping at Mayfield Plaza.
- Get the tastiest donuts from Red’s Donut Shop of Mayfield.
- Get lost in the maze at A-Maize-ing Farms.
Likewise, is Mayfield Kentucky a good place to live? The slow pace of the city also makes it a good place to retire. It seemed like a nice place to live when looking from the outside. After buying a house here and getting to know the people though, you find out how much drugs and crime there are in such a small town. Mayfield is a small town in Western Kentucky.
Quick Answer, what big city is Mayfield Kentucky near? Mayfield, city, seat of Graves county, southwestern Kentucky, U.S., about 25 miles (40 km) west of Kentucky Lake and 25 miles south of Paducah.
What large city is Mayfield Kentucky near?
Mayfield is a small town and county seat of Graves County, located in the southwest corner of the state. It’s close to larger Kentucky towns Murray to the east and Paducah to the north. It’s 324 miles southwest of Cincinnati and 134 miles northwest of Nashville.
What is there to do in Mayfield?
- Kent, Royal Tunbridge Wells. The Royal Tunbridge Wells Mystery Treasure Trail. Tourist Attractions, Outdoor.
- Kent, Tunbridge Wells. Groombridge Enchanted Forest. Parks and Playgrounds, Outdoor.
- East Sussex, Uckfield. Uckfield Leisure Centre. Swimming Pools and Leisure Centres, Indoor.
- East Sussex, Uckfield. Kilnwood Studio.
What is there to do in Mayfield NY?
- Northampton Beach State Park. State Parks.
- Grandview Mini Golf. Golf Courses.
- Adirondack Animal Land. 160.
- Fulton County Historical Society and Museum. Historic Sites, History Museums.
- Great Sacandaga Lake.
- Adirondack Stained Glass Works.
- Eagle Mills Cider Mill & Family Fun Park.
- Johnson Hall State Historic Site.
Is Mayfield, KY poor?
Mayfield is a city located in Graves County Kentucky. … The average household income in Mayfield is $46,204 with a poverty rate of 34.68%. The median rental costs in recent years comes to $624 per month, and the median house value is $100,200.
Is Mayfield Kentucky near Lexington?
The total driving distance from Mayfield, KY to Lexington-Fayette, KY is 269 miles or 433 kilometers. The total straight line flight distance from Mayfield, KY to Lexington-Fayette, KY is 244 miles.
What is there to do at Mayfield Lavender Farm?
- Oak Tree Lavender Farm. #6 of 9 things to do in Banstead.
- Croydon Airport Visitor Centre. #1 of 28 things to do in Croydon.
- Escape from the Room. #1 of 4 Fun & Games in Sutton.
- Exciting Escapes.
- GO Paintball London.
- The Oaks Golf Course.
- Nonsuch Park.
- The Ludoquist.
What county is Mayfield NY in?
On the shores of Great Sacandaga Lake in Fulton County, you will find Mayfield. This picturesque town is the perfect place to go if you want to get away, but not too far away.
What is the racial makeup of Mayfield Kentucky?
The 5 largest ethnic groups in Mayfield, KY are White (Non-Hispanic) (70.2%), Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (12%), White (Hispanic) (6.08%), Other (Hispanic) (5.61%), and Two+ (Non-Hispanic) (2.03%).
How many people died in Mayfield Kentucky?
The Mayfield Consumer Products Candle Factory after a tornado blew through town, leveling the building and killing eight people. LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) — A worker injured in the destruction of a Kentucky candle factory hit by a tornado has died, bringing the total killed in that facility to nine.
When did the tornado hit Mayfield Kentucky?
Aerial view of EF4 damage in Mayfield, Kentucky, on December 12, one of several towns impacted by the tornado. On December 10, 2021, a violent, long-tracked tornado moved across Western Kentucky, producing severe to catastrophic damage in numerous towns, including Mayfield, Princeton, Dawson Springs, and Bremen.