- 1 How do I know if my vinyl records are valuable?
- 2 How do I sell my vinyl records?
- 3 Are 33 records worth anything?
- 4 How much would an Elvis Presley record be worth?
- 5 What do I do with old 45 rpm records?
- 6 Are old 78 vinyl records worth anything?
- 7 Where can I sell vinyl records online?
- 8 What is the most valuable vinyl record?
- 9 How do I sell old 45 records?
- 10 Are vinyl records coming back?
- 11 What 20 vinyl records are worth a fortune?
- 12 Are albums from the 60’s and 70’s worth anything?
- 13 How much are Elvis Presley 45 records worth?
- 14 How much are Elvis 45 records worth?
- 15 How much is an original Beatles White Album Worth?
- Discogs. The internet has made it so much easier to reach more people with the products you are selling.
- eBay. eBay is another popular online marketplace for selling your vinyls online.
- Nationwide Record Stores.
- Local Record Stores.
- Sell Directly To Local Buyers.
- Your Website.
Also the question is, is there a market for used vinyl records? Get the most out of your collection by selling vinyl records online directly to music fans. Discogs is a crowdsourced database featuring more than 13 million music releases. It’s also a vibrant marketplace where people around the world can buy, sell, and evaluate vinyl records, CDs, cassettes, and more.
You asked, who will buy old vinyl records?
- Record/Music Stores. One of the best (and fastest) ways to sell your vinyl records is by bringing them to record or music stores near you.
- eBay. Another popular place to sell vinyl records is on eBay.
- Flea Markets.
- Used Bookstores.
Furthermore, can I get money for old records? You can sell vinyl records directly to collectors or to a store. Selling directly to collectors will typically net the most money, though it can take longer to sell. Selling to retailers and other stores is faster, but you’ll get less money since they need to resell at a profit.
Additionally, how do I find out how much my vinyl records are worth?
- Step 1: Identify the Vinyl Release. Most albums have been issued more than once, resulting in different release versions.
- Step 2: Navigate To The Discogs Release Page.
- Step 3: Find Prices In The Statistics Section.
How do I know if my vinyl records are valuable?
Label Variations One album, 6 labels. One is worth $10; one is worth $10,000! A significant factor in determining a vinyl record’s value is the label on the record itself. A given album or single might have been released with several different labels on the disc itself, even among releases by the same record company.
How do I sell my vinyl records?
Options for selling include websites such as Amazon, eBay, Popsike and Discogs. If you are hesitant or don’t want the hassle of doing it online the best bet is to go to your favorite local record store or stores and see what they offer.
Are 33 records worth anything?
Rare and Valuable LPs (33 RPM) Many have values that exceed $100. Some sell for $1000 or more. “Most collected artists” records have the highest values. Most “Fans” LPs made after 1970 sell for $10 or more and some made before 1970 sell for $100+.
How much would an Elvis Presley record be worth?
Elvis – Elvis Presley: up to $1,000 Elvis records don’t tend to sell for much, given that most teenagers in 1950s America bought them by the bucketload. However, certain records are worth a pretty penny. Have a look out for mono copies of the King’s debut album. Copies can sell for up to $1,000.
What do I do with old 45 rpm records?
- Sell old vinyl records on eBay.
- Sell records at a garage sale or flea market.
- Place a classified ad in your local paper or in your local area of Craigslist.
- Call your local library and see if they accept donations of vinyl records.
Are old 78 vinyl records worth anything?
He said that on average a rare jazz 78 might sell for $1,500 to $5,000, whereas sales for a comparable blues record would start at $5,000. … Paramount’s blues releases — especially its “race” records with label numbers in the 12000s and 13000s — are among the most coveted records in the world.
Where can I sell vinyl records online?
- Amoeba Music.
- Vinyl Loop.
What is the most valuable vinyl record?
- The Beatles: Yesterday & Today – $125,000.
- John Lennon & Yoko Ono: Double Fantasy – $150,000.
- The Beatles: Sgt.
- Elvis Presley: ‘My Happiness’ – $300,000.
- The Beatles: The Beatles (White Album) – $790,000.
- Wu-Tang Clan: Once Upon a Time in Shaolin – $2 million.
How do I sell old 45 records?
Craigslist is probably the easiest and fastest way to sell your records. The ad is free, and you will typically get local responders within the same week. Craigslist allows some room for bargaining and trading. eBay allows you to list items in an auction style posting or for a “buy it now” price.
Are vinyl records coming back?
This year, 2020, marks the first year in more than a generation since record sales — that is to say physical vinyl records — have surpassed CD sales. …
What 20 vinyl records are worth a fortune?
- Elvis Presley, ‘That’s All Right’ (1954)
- The Beatles, ‘Please Please Me’ (1963)
- Miles Davis, ‘Kind of Blue’ (1959)
- The Who, ‘The Who Sell Out’ (1967)
- Nirvana, ‘Bleach’ (1989)
- XTC, ‘Science Friction’ (1977)
- David Bowie, ‘The Prettiest Star’ (1973)
Are albums from the 60’s and 70’s worth anything?
And generally speaking, rare records from the 60s and 70s (the ‘golden era’ of music) which only had a few hundred copies pressed are the most valuable (even if that band is largely unknown), commanding four-figure sums in some cases Moreover, singles in many cases are more valuable than both EPs and LPs.
How much are Elvis Presley 45 records worth?
Elvis Presley’s complete Sun Records 45s could be yours for $32,500.
How much are Elvis 45 records worth?
Elvis Presley – Can’t Help Falling in Love: up to $8,000 (£6,797) Elvis’ 1961 classic Can’t Help Falling in Love sold over a million copies in the US, and the standard 45 rpm singles are ten a penny.
How much is an original Beatles White Album Worth?
5, copy 0000001 of The Beatles aka The White Album sold for $790,000 at Julien’s auction, a new world record for a vinyl record at an auction. Early estimates for the item placed its value between $40k-60k, an estimate collector demand easily surpassed.