- An official acceptance letter onto an accredited program at a French institution.
- Proof of sufficient funds for living in the country.
- Proof of return ticket home.
- Proof of medical insurance (minimum cover €30,000, US$40,150)
- Proof of accommodation.
Likewise, is it easy to get France student visa? You can get a student visa either at a French consulate in your country or through Campus France (an institution promoting higher education in France, having a local office in almost all countries worldwide). Some countries require you to register first with Campus France in order to get a student visa.
Beside above, how long does it take to get a student visa to Paris? The earliest you can apply for your visa is 90 days before your departure. You should begin the French visa process at least 2 months before your departure. If applying for your visa in the US, you must register with Campus France USA, which takes 3 weeks to process.
Similarly, how long does it take to get a student visa in France? How long does a student visa take and when should I apply? The Campus France application for approval (step 1) process takes either 3 days with expedited processing or up to 3 weeks for regular processing.
Considering this, how much bank balance is required for France student visa? Proof of sufficient funds for living in the country. The current amount required is €615 (US$820) per month, which can be shown with a bank statement, a guarantor’s letter or a notice of funding from a loan, scholarship or grant.FRANCE STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS: Age over 18 years. 2 passport size photos. A valid passport and copies of your previous Visas if any. Official Letter of Acceptance/Enrolment from the University in France.
Can you work in Paris on a student visa?
As an international student with a study visa in France, you can take on paid work – 964 hours in a single year (about 60% of full-time employment for a year) – while you are on the course, as long as you have a valid residency permit.
How much money do you need to study in France?
University tuition fees in France For Bachelor’s programmes, the average tuition fees are around 170 EUR per year. Engineering degrees have higher tuition fees of around 620 EUR per academic year. The average tuition fees for Medicine studies can reach up to 450 EUR per year.
What documents are needed for student visa?
- A valid passport that is valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the US (unless exempt by country specific agreements)
- Acceptance at a SEVP approved school and your Form I-20.
- Application fee payment for the SEVIS.
Can I travel in Europe with a French student visa?
The travel / Schengen visa The travel visa, or Schengen visa, allows former students and graduates of French higher education to stay in France and the European Union for tourism or professional reasons.
How do I apply for campus in France?
- Log on to Etudes en France Website and Create Your Account by clicking on “Register”
- Fill the account creation form.
- To access your account, go to Campus France Website.
- Click on Applicant if you wish to apply to French Institutions through the portal.
How can a student become a French citizen?
Most of the international students are studying on a French long –stay visa to complete their 3-4 year degree program. French Government has allowed foreigners to apply for French citizenship if they have spent five years in France. In some cases, however, you can apply after 3 years.
Is there any interview for France student visa?
The interview for your France Student Visa is equally important as you will be required to convince the panel of your reasons to go abroad to study in France.
Can international students work in France after graduation?
Foreign students from a country in the European Union, European Economic Area or Switzerland may stay in France to look for work after they graduate. They can stay as long as they like. If they are under 28, they can also work as an international volunteer in a French administrative office or company abroad.
What do I need to bring to my student visa in France?
- Original valid passport (plus one photocopy of photo/signature page).
- Visa application form.
- One or two passport-style photos.
- Printouts of confirmation e-mail and payment receipt from Campus France.
- Acceptance/enrollment letter.
Does France student visa get rejected?
Yes, French student visas can get rejected if you are not eligible according to the visa officers. There may be many reasons for the refusal such as Insufficient funds, Inadequate or fake documents, Falling short on academic achievements, Providing Inaccurate Information, Lack of interview skills, etc.
Can I work in France as a student?
Every foreign student has the right to work in France. French law allows foreign students to work up to 964 hours per year, or the equivalent of 60% of the maximum working hours permitted. … When working in France, whether a student or not, a minimum wage is guaranteed by law.
What do I need to study in France?
- Prior admission or pre-registration certificate provided by the university.
- Campus France authorization.
- Passport or ID card (valid for the duration of your stay)
- ID/passport-type photos.
- Copies of graduation diplomas and their French translation.
- Registration fee.