- Discover Sydney‘s Art.
- Go Indoor Ice Skating.
- Do a Sydney Opera House Tour.
- Do a Pottery Class.
- Do a Yum Cha Session.
- Do a Cooking Class.
- Play Indoor Mini Golf.
- Visit the Powerhouse Museum.
You asked, what to do when it’s raining in lockdown?
- Family Bake Off. Who can make the best cupcakes or cookies?
- Do a family puzzle.
- Create some paper snowflakes.
- Make a bookmark.
- Make a farmyard for your animals.
- Make shadow puppets and tell a story.
- Build a fort.
- Make a marble run.
You asked, what can kids do in Sydney on a rainy day?
- Australian Museum of Magical Arts, Darlinghurst.
- Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, Darling Harbour.
- Macquarie Ice Rink, Macquarie Park.
- Archie Brothers Cirque Electriq, Alexandria.
- iFLY Downunder, Penrith.
- Monkey Mania, Moore Park.
- Holey Moley Golf Club, Darlinghurst.
In this regard, what activities can be done on a rainy day?
- Go on a rainy day walk. Put those rain boots to good use and head out for a walk in the rain.
- Measure the rain.
- Make rain art.
- Sing in the rain.
- Go ahead and get wet.
- Play in the mud.
- Stay inside and make a fort.
- Read about rain.
Considering this, what can I do on a rainy day at home?
- Make a pillow fort. The classic living room fort that sparks the creative engineer inside us all.
- Bake something delicious. Baking doesn’t have to be unhealthy.
- Games. Board games.
- Venture out of the house.
- Play dates.
- Movie marathon.
- Arts and crafts.
- Using them as an excuse to stay in bed all day.
- Listening to rain drops tap your window pane.
- Not having to water the flowers.
- Cooking and baking something especially comforting.
- Watching your cat watch falling rain in fascination.
- Getting to wear your super warm hoodie and rain boots.
What can a 12 year old do on a rainy day?
- Play “Land, Sea and Air”.
- Play balloon tennis.
- Set up a pom pom race (via Lemon Lime Adventures)
- See more indoor ball games that we love.
- Set up a carnival style game with bean bags, ping pong balls or even paper airplanes.
- Consider letting kids jump on the bed.
What do tweens do on a rainy day at home?
- Draw. Have your child grab some paper and colored pencils and draw a picture.
- Play charades. Charades are a fun game for any age.
- Science experiments.
- Learn origami.
- Have a dance party.
- Make friendship bracelets.
- Play Mad Libs.
- Make a paper fortune teller.
What can I do with my 5 year old on a rainy day?
- DIY Your Own Masterpieces. Sowdering About in Seattle.
- Break out the Board Games. Danielle Daly.
- Bake and Decorate. Courtesy of Minimalist Baker.
- Have a Dance Party.
- Bring the Outdoors In.
- Leave out a Jigsaw Puzzle.
- Do a Science Experiment.
- Go on a Hunt.
Do and don’ts in rainy season?
Avoid eating outside food especially uncovered food items. Don’t eat pre-peeled fruits available outside. Avoid adding ice to soft drinks, juices while having them outside in restaurants/ food stalls. Don’t ignore any fever in the little ones, especially fever with body aches/ any bleeding.
What happens on a rainy day?
1) A rainy day or wet day is the day when the rain occurs. 2) Rainy day gives us a respite from the usual hot and humid climate. 3) Rainy day is characterized by a cool breeze, drizzle and the sweet smell of soil. 4) The trees, grass, and vegetation around us get washed by rain and reveals its lush green color.
What can you do with your girlfriend on a rainy day?
- Plan a romantic dinner at home for your partner.
- Go bowling.
- Have a board game day at home.
- Visit a new cafe.
- Do nothing.
- Cook a new type of cuisine together.
- Visit an art gallery or museum.
- Create an indoor picnic.
What can kids do on a rainy day in lockdown?
- Family board game session.
- Hold a photography competition.
- Indoor ring toss.
- Get outdoorsy indoors.
- YouTube exercise videos for kids.
- Matinee with popcorn and a classic.
- Zoom playdate.
- Put on a show.
What teens do on a rainy day?
- Put on a skit or play. Acting is a great way to get creative.
- Cook. Activities that involve food are always a hit with teenagers.
- Create a poster.
- Play a classic card game.
- Take in free local culture.
- Go on a scavenger hunt.
- Write a song, story, or a poem.
- Go bowling.
What do you eat on a rainy day?
- Bhutta (Corn) If you love spicy food and even if you don’t, just grab the ‘Bhutta waala bhaiya’, nearest to you.
- Masala Chai.
What are bad things about rain?
Rain can transform a small stream into a raging sea of water in minutes, leading to dangerous flash floods. A period of rainy weather could cause rivers or lakes to overflow their banks, spilling water across the ground and damaging homes, cars and businesses.
What do 14 year olds do on a playdate?
- Backyard/Indoor Camping.
- Build an Indoor Fort.
- Board Games.
- Balloon Animals.
- Fun in the Kitchen.
- Set-up a Sports Game.
What can an 11 year old do when bored?
- Play a sport outside. This is such a simple idea, but sometimes kids just need someone to put it in their heads.
- Wash the car.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Do ‘mindful movement’ videos.
- Play hide-and-seek.
- Make a fort.
- Have a dance party.
- Make an obstacle course.
What can a 10 year old do when bored indoors?
- Read a book. Our kids’ books are right in our living room, available any time of day.
- Write a book.
- Act out a book.
- Listen to a book.
- Make an indoor clubhouse.
- Perform a puppet show or play.
- Have an indoor picnic or tea party.
- Make homemade play-doh.