- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. 20,377. Aquariums.
- Toronto Island Park. 8,464. Islands • Parks.
- CN Tower. 25,047.
- St. Lawrence Market.
- Royal Ontario Museum. 8,298.
- Hockey Hall of Fame. 4,060.
- Art Gallery of Ontario. 4,273.
- Distillery Historic District. 8,205.
Considering this, how can I have fun in Toronto?
- Walk through the Distillery District.
- Wander around the Toronto Islands.
- Take photos at Graffiti Alley.
- Go food tasting at St. Lawrence Market.
- Visit Ripley’s Aquarium.
- Do the EdgeWalk at the CN Tower.
- Stroll around Allan Gardens.
- Check out art at the Art Gallery of Ontario.
Correspondingly, what can you do in Toronto during Covid winter?
- Ice Skating at One of the City’s Top Rinks.
- Light Up Your Day With Illuminated Works of Art.
- Bring Your Appetite to The Distillery District.
- 3 Things to Know Before You Go.
Beside above, how can I spend a day in Toronto?
- Start your day at Union Station.
- Have breakfast at St. Lawrence Market.
- Explore the Distillery District.
- Live on The Edge on CN Tower.
- Have lunch in Kensington Market.
- Check out Queen Street West.
- Shop at Eaton Centre and Bloor Street.
- Watch the sunset at the Harbourfront.
You asked, what sports can you do in Toronto?
- Baseball. Toronto Blue Jays.
- Basketball. Toronto Raptors.
- Football. Toronto Argonauts.
- Golf. The golf season lasts only from April to late October.
- Hockey. Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Ice-Skating. Harbourfront Centre.
- Sports and Outdoors.
- Take a cooking class. If there’s one thing that binds all of us together, it’s our love of a good meal.
- Learn how to give a massage.
- Take a mixology class.
- Take an art class together.
- Go bowling.
- Sample your area’s best wines.
- Tour your city together.
- Stretch out during a yoga class.
What is Toronto best known for?
Toronto is known for its multiculturalism, sports, and unique landmarks, such as the CN Tower. This bustling city features various cuisines, architectural mixtures, and a long history. Toronto is also home to one of the world’s largest film festivals, the Toronto International Film Festival.
What can kids do in Toronto in winter?
Munch at the Street Food Market, buy local at the Farmers’ Markets, play at the Children’s Garden (complete with art and nature lessons, and a hybrid hut-yurt playspace) or try a scavenger hunt. You can also enjoy skating, hiking or fat biking—riding the Evergreen trails on a bicycle with extra-wide tires for the snow.
Is Toronto fun in the winter?
No need to break the bank for winter fun in Toronto. … Toronto is not a city that hibernates. It’s a city that takes the winter months head on and really embraces the colder days and longer nights. There are so many ways to enjoy the city and best of all, it doesn’t have to break the bank.
What can you do in Toronto during winter?
- A Toronto Winter Means Skating.
- Visit the Distillery District.
- Turn Up the Heat with a Spicy Hot Chocolate.
- Snow Magic at Ontario Place – A Drive Thru Experience.
- Terra Luminata at the Toronto Zoo.
- Warm Up With an Imax Film at Ontario Place’s Cinesphere.
How many days are enough for Toronto?
Toronto is a massive city so as a bare minimum I recommend spending 2 days in Toronto. However it time allows plan to spend 3 days in Toronto or even 4 to do more than just scratch the surface.
How can I spend my evening in Toronto?
- Get Tickets to a Pro Sports Game.
- Go Skydiving at iFly Toronto.
- Niagara Falls Illuminations.
- Stuff Your Face on a Food Tour.
- Tour the Distillery District.
- Hop on an Evening Cruise.
- See the City from the CN Tower.
- Catch a Performance.
How can I spend 24 hours in Toronto?
- Set your sights on new heights at the CN Tower.
- Fill your cart with vintage gems in Kensington Market.
- Slurp lamian noodles in Chinatown.
- Float away in Yayoi Kasuma’s infinity mirror at AGO Museum.
- Take the Red Rocket from Chinatown to the Scotiabank Arena.
Which sport is famous in Toronto?
The city is known for the Toronto Maple Leafs of the National Hockey League, a team with passionate support in the city, and the most financially successful sports franchise in the country.
What is the most popular sport in Toronto?
Ice Hockey is largely considered the most popular sport in Canada, as the game itself was named the official national sport in the North American country.
What are 10 indoor activities?
- I spy:
- Simon says:
- Musical chairs:
- Scavenger hunt:
What are the indoor activities?
- Tai Chi and Yoga.
- Board Games, Cards, and Puzzles.
- Arts and Crafts.
- Knitting and Crocheting.
- Cooking and Baking.
- Watching Movies.
- Going out to eat. We all have to eat, and enjoying a meal with friends can be one of life’s greatest pleasures.
- Board games. Grab your friends and host a board game night.
- Meeting up for coffee.
- Movie nights.
- Pick-up sports.
- Volunteering together as a group.
- Video games.
What are 5 interesting facts about Ontario?
- Ontario covers one million square kilometres.
- Ontario is the second-largest province in Canada, coming in behind Quebec.
- Boasting approximately 250,000 lakes, Ontario is estimated to have 20% of the world’s freshwater stores.
- The official flower of Ontario is the trillium.
Why Toronto is the best city in the world?
The city’s diversity, education, and economic growth are cited as the biggest factors for cracking the top 20. In fact, it ranks number four in the study’s “people category” trailing just behind London, England.
Where should I go for Christmas in Toronto?
- Kensington Market. Kensington.
- DJ Skate Night. Harbourfront.
- The National Ballet of Canada. Downtown.
- Cavalcade of Lights. Downtown.
- Winterfest. Photo courtesy of Canada’s Wonderland.
- Santa Claus Parade. Downtown.
- Glow Toronto. Etobicoke.
- Holiday Fair In The Square. Downtown.