- 1 Is FAM a bad word?
- 2 Should top left be hyphenated?
- 3 Is upper left hyphenated?
- 4 What is top right corner?
- 5 Is it top right or top right?
- 6 How do I put an image on top left in HTML?
- 7 What is meaning of bottom left?
- 8 How do you say shut up in Toronto slang?
- 9 What does Ali mean Toronto slang?
- 10 What does pollies mean in slang?
- 11 What is BAE in texting?
- 12 What does it mean to YEET?
18. Topleft. “Top left” is used to meaningfully swear by something as truth.
In this regard, what does the top left mean? From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English top left/right/centreexpressions meaning the picture at the top of a page on the left or right or in the centre, used in magazines and newspapers Top right: silk blouse £195 from Harrods.
Likewise, what is the top left corner? I interpret “top-left corner” as the corner vertex, and “upper-left corner” as the area in proximity to the corner vertex. This follows from top‘s meaning as the extreme element, and “upper*’s as the relative element, of a comparison of heights. Top: 1. The highest or uppermost point, part, or surface of something.
You asked, what does top right mean? Top right would mean at the top of the screen on the right hand side.
Also, what does Cle mean in Toronto? CLE | Campus Maps and Locations | George Brown College Continuing Education.
Is FAM a bad word?
Technically shortened from the word “family,” but it’s not used to describe your mom, dad or sister. “Fam” is used to describe people in your life who you’re close with: your good friends, your ride or dies, your homies.
Should top left be hyphenated?
Hyphenate as adjectives. Use instead of top left and top right. Accessibility note Don’t use directional terms (left, right, up, down) as the only clue to location.
Is upper left hyphenated?
Don’t use left as a directional term by itself. Instead, use a term such as upper left, lower left, leftmost, or on the left side of. Include a hyphen when you use left to modify a noun, as in upper-left corner.
What is top right corner?
Top Right Corner is an immersive content studio that specializes in custom Virtual Reality and interactive experiences.
Is it top right or top right?
Senior Member. There are no rules for hyphenation, just lots of preferences and analogies. Adjective + Noun adjectival compounds tend to be hyphenated: first-rate, low-cost, high-maintenance, so right-hand. This analogy doesn’t apply to top(-)right.
How do I put an image on top left in HTML?
Put the image and the text in a div. Then assign float: left; to the img.
- 1 the lowest, deepest, or farthest removed part of a thing. the bottom of a hill. 2 the least important or successful position.
How do you say shut up in Toronto slang?
- “Nize It” If someone in Toronto starts telling you to “nize” or nize it,” it means they are telling you to be quiet or shut up altogether.
What does Ali mean Toronto slang?
ALI means “Friend (from Ally)”.
What does pollies mean in slang?
an informal word for politician. Collins English Dictionary.
What is BAE in texting?
“Bae,” Urban Dictionary says, is an acronym that stands for “before anyone else,” or a shortened version of baby or babe, another word for sweetie, and, mostly unrelated, poop in Danish. … Plus, are descriptions such as actual proper names and the words best friend, lover, irreplaceable, incomparable, etc.
What does it mean to YEET?
As an exclamation, yeet broadly means “yes”. But it can also be a greeting, or just an impassioned grunt, like a spoken dab.*