- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. 20,378. Aquariums.
- Toronto Island Park. 8,464. Islands • Parks.
- CN Tower. 25,047.
- St. Lawrence Market.
- Royal Ontario Museum. 8,298.
- Hockey Hall of Fame. 4,060.
- Art Gallery of Ontario. 4,273.
- Distillery Historic District. 8,205.
In this regard, what is there to do on a Saturday night in Toronto?
- Tilt Arcade Bar. Arcades. Bars.
- Toronto Light Festival. Festivals. Distillery District.
- The Second City – Toronto. 200. Comedy Clubs.
- Power Up Game Bar. Cocktail Bars. Arcades.
- Putting Edge. Mini Golf.
- Museum of Illusions. Museums.
- The Rec Room. 293.
- The Ezone. Venues & Event Spaces.
Also, what is there to do in Toronto on a Sunday?
- Kensington Market. 272. Farmers’ Market.
- Tilt Arcade Bar. Arcades. Bars.
- Museum of Illusions. Museums. St.
- The Distillery District. 212. Local Flavour.
- Graffiti Alley. Public Art. Queen Street West.
- Vegetarian Food Festival. Festivals. Harbourfront.
- The Second City – Toronto. 200.
- Casa Loma. 328.
People ask also, what couples can do in Toronto?
- Morning Bike Tour of Toronto Islands.
- Walk back in time in Casa Loma.
- Have a picnic in Trinity Bellwoods Park.
- Buy something sweet at SOMA Chocolatemaker.
- Watch the sunset from CN Tower.
- Twilight helicopter flight for 2.
- Chester Hill Lookout.
- Toronto Harbour dinner cruise.
Best answer for this question, how can I have fun in Toronto?
- Walk through the Distillery District.
- Wander around the Toronto Islands.
- Take photos at Graffiti Alley.
- Go food tasting at St. Lawrence Market.
- Visit Ripley’s Aquarium.
- Do the EdgeWalk at the CN Tower.
- Stroll around Allan Gardens.
- Check out art at the Art Gallery of Ontario.
What do you do on a weekend?
- Check out the community calendar.
- Visit your local library.
- Get involved in community sports.
- Listen to some podcasts.
- Play board games.
- Bake a loaf of homemade bread.
- Teach yourself how to juggle.
- Learn how to change your car’s oil.
What should I do on a Saturday night?
- Board Game Night.
- Night Hike/Bike.
- Make Some Extra Money.
- Do a Brewery or Vineyard Tour.
- Learn Something New.
- Girls (or Boys) Night In.
Does Toronto have good nightlife?
Does Toronto have a good nightlife? Toronto, Canada’s largest city is a dynamic metropolis known for its vibrant nightlife and bar scenes. There are several restaurants, bars, clubs, lounges, and casinos in Toronto for both visitors and locals.
What can you do late at night?
- #1. Game Night. This is my favorite fun thing to do with friends.
- #2. Movie Night. Going out to the movies is expensive!
- #3. Go On Pretend Shopping Spree.
- #4. Binge Watch With Friends.
- #5. Local Community Calendar.
- #6. Charity Event.
- #7. Drive Around.
- #8. Bowling.
Is graffiti alley in Toronto safe?
The place has a bit of a sketchy vibe but the presence of other visitors will make one feel relatively safe. The narrow alley has sections with potholes and dirty puddles so be sure to watch your step as you navigate the area. Garbage bins are not the ultimate eyesore here but overflowing trash and scattered litter.
Why is Toronto called the six?
While the meaning of the term was initially unclear, Drake clarified in a 2016 interview by Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show that it derived from the shared digits of the 416 and 647 telephone area codes and the six municipalities that amalgamated into the current Toronto city proper in 1998.
What is the most popular food in Toronto?
Toronto’s main dish is a veal sandwich. The place that is most popular with locals is California Sandwiches.
What is a romantic date ideas?
- Try a new restaurant. If you’ve got your favorite spot’s menu just about memorized, check out someplace new.
- Play tourist in your hometown.
- Make a fun new recipe.
- Go on a picnic.
- Take a hike.
- Hit the beach.
- Go skiing.
- Play a board game.
Where can I take a girl in Toronto?
- Paintlounge. Photo courtesy of Paintlounge.
- Rooftop Lounge at the Thompson Toronto. West Toronto.
- SPIN Toronto. Downtown.
- Snakes and Lattes Board Game Cafe. Photo courtesy of Snakes and Lattes.
- Distillery Historic District. St Lawrence/Distillery.
- Nathan Phillips Square.
- Jazz Bistro.
Where should I go for a romantic weekend in Ontario?
- Niagara Falls. Niagara Falls.
- Ottawa. Skating on the canal in Ottawa.
- Prince Edward County. Sandbanks Provincial Park in Prince Edward County.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake. Winter in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Blue Mountain.
- Huntsville & Algonquin Provincial Park.
What do locals do in Toronto?
- Harbourfront. Scenic walk by Lake Ontario.
- Aga Khan Museum. Exceptional Display of Islamic Arts.
- CN Tower. Tourist trap but …
- Graffiti Alley. Rush Lane- T.O.’s Street Art Mecca.
- Ward’s Island Neighbourhood. A remote neighbourhood.
- The Beaches Boardwalk.
- Trinity Bellwoods Park.
What are fun activities for adults?
- Take a cooking class. If there’s one thing that binds all of us together, it’s our love of a good meal.
- Learn how to give a massage.
- Take a mixology class.
- Take an art class together.
- Go bowling.
- Sample your area’s best wines.
- Tour your city together.
- Stretch out during a yoga class.
What can two people do in Toronto?
- Royal Ontario Museum. Javen / Shutterstock.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. ValeStock / Shutterstock.
- The Art Gallery of Ontario. V.
- CN Tower. Javen / Shutterstock.
- Niagara Falls. Facto Photo / Shutterstock.
- Toronto Botanical Garden. vvita / Shutterstock.
- Casa Loma.
- The Second City Toronto.
What should I do on a Saturday alone?
- # 1 Start a new painting with lots of colours.
- # 2 Go for a walk in your nearby playground.
- # 3 Watch the sunrise or sunset.
- # 4 Go for a long drive with no thoughts in mind.
- # 5 Gaze at the stars in the evening.
- # 6 Have some experiments in your kitchen.
- # 7 Teach yourself to meditate.
How do I make weekends interesting?
- Do make a plan.
- Don’t fill every minute.
- Do stretch yourself occasionally.
- Don’t forget to exercise.
- Do schedule downtime.
- Don’t give in to the Sunday-night blues.