- Tilt Arcade Bar. Arcades. Bars.
- Toronto Light Festival. Festivals. Distillery District.
- The Second City – Toronto. 200. Comedy Clubs.
- Power Up Game Bar. Cocktail Bars. Arcades.
- Putting Edge. Mini Golf.
- Museum of Illusions. Museums.
- The Rec Room. 293.
- The Ezone. Venues & Event Spaces.
You asked, what is there to do in Toronto at night?
- Niagara Falls Evening Lights.
- Pub Crawl.
- Haunted Toronto Walking Tour.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada.
- Toronto Food Tours.
- Evening Toronto Cruises.
- The CN Tower.
- Toronto Chinatown.
As many you asked, what is there to do in Toronto after midnight?
- The Dance Cave. Located above Lee’s Palace, The Dance Cave is the perfect place to dance away your weekend.
- Shoeless Monday / Bookie’s Nu Music Nite.
- Long Winter.
- Nintendo Knights.
- Dare Storytelling.
Furthermore, what is there to do in Toronto on a Sunday?
- Kensington Market. 272. Farmers’ Market.
- Tilt Arcade Bar. Arcades. Bars.
- Museum of Illusions. Museums. St.
- The Distillery District. 212. Local Flavour.
- Graffiti Alley. Public Art. Queen Street West.
- Vegetarian Food Festival. Festivals. Harbourfront.
- The Second City – Toronto. 200.
- Casa Loma. 328.
Correspondingly, where can I take my boyfriend in Toronto?
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. 20,378. Aquariums.
- Toronto Island Park. 8,464. Islands • Parks.
- CN Tower. 25,047. Points of Interest & Landmarks • Architectural Buildings.
- St. Lawrence Market. 13,877.
- Royal Ontario Museum. 8,298.
- Hockey Hall of Fame. 4,060.
- Art Gallery of Ontario. 4,273.
- Distillery Historic District. 8,205.
- Rebel – 11 Polson Street.
- Cabana Pool Bar – 11 Polson Street.
- Coda – 794 Bathurst Street.
- Lost & Found – 577 King Street West.
- Toybox – 473 Adelaide Street West.
- Everleigh – 580 King Street West.
Does Toronto have good nightlife?
Does Toronto have a good nightlife? Toronto, Canada’s largest city is a dynamic metropolis known for its vibrant nightlife and bar scenes. There are several restaurants, bars, clubs, lounges, and casinos in Toronto for both visitors and locals.
What can you do in the middle of the night outside?
- Jump With Xmas Lights. Forget the Griswald family; this is way better.
- Bowl In The Dark.
- Watch A Movie.
- Gaze At The Stars.
- Hunt For Eggs.
- Play Flashlight Tag.
- Hunt At Night.
- Dance To The Music.
What can you do late at night?
- #1. Game Night. This is my favorite fun thing to do with friends.
- #2. Movie Night. Going out to the movies is expensive!
- #3. Go On Pretend Shopping Spree.
- #4. Binge Watch With Friends.
- #5. Local Community Calendar.
- #6. Charity Event.
- #7. Drive Around.
- #8. Bowling.
Where can I go at night in Ontario?
- Haunted Walk of Toronto.
- Haunted Walk of Ottawa.
- Zoom Tours Niagara Falls.
- Ghost Tours at Fort George.
- Elora Raft Rides.
Is graffiti alley in Toronto safe?
The place has a bit of a sketchy vibe but the presence of other visitors will make one feel relatively safe. The narrow alley has sections with potholes and dirty puddles so be sure to watch your step as you navigate the area. Garbage bins are not the ultimate eyesore here but overflowing trash and scattered litter.
How can I spend my weekend in Toronto?
- 1.) EdgeWalk at the CN Tower.
- 2.) Head to the patio at Bar Reyna.
- 3.) Go for dessert at the Dessert Kitchen.
- 4.) Meditate in a salt cave.
- 5.) Grab lunch at Chubby’s Jamaican Kitchen.
- 6.) Explore the Distillery District.
- 7.) Explore a festival or event.
- 8.) Go for dinner at KIIN.
What is the most popular food in Toronto?
Toronto’s main dish is a veal sandwich. The place that is most popular with locals is California Sandwiches.
What is a romantic date ideas?
- Try a new restaurant. If you’ve got your favorite spot’s menu just about memorized, check out someplace new.
- Play tourist in your hometown.
- Make a fun new recipe.
- Go on a picnic.
- Take a hike.
- Hit the beach.
- Go skiing.
- Play a board game.
What can I do with my girlfriend in Toronto?
- Morning Bike Tour of Toronto Islands.
- Walk back in time in Casa Loma.
- Have a picnic in Trinity Bellwoods Park.
- Buy something sweet at SOMA Chocolatemaker.
- Watch the sunset from CN Tower.
- Twilight helicopter flight for 2.
- Chester Hill Lookout.
- Toronto Harbour dinner cruise.
Where can I take a girl in Toronto?
- Paintlounge. Photo courtesy of Paintlounge.
- Rooftop Lounge at the Thompson Toronto. West Toronto.
- SPIN Toronto. Downtown.
- Snakes and Lattes Board Game Cafe. Photo courtesy of Snakes and Lattes.
- Distillery Historic District. St Lawrence/Distillery.
- Nathan Phillips Square.
- Jazz Bistro.
Where can I see Drake in Toronto?
- Il Mulino. Drake is a known visitor at these two restaurants, both of which are referenced in his song, ‘Pound Cake,’ featuring Jay-Z.
- His store on Dundas West.
- A Raptors Game.
- BENT Restaurant.
- The Hoxton.
- Gangster Burger.
What hotel do famous people stay in Toronto?
- The Ritz-Carlton. What is it: The chic hotel is located just steps from TIFF headquarters and is usually a good bet for celebrity guests.
- Shangri-La Hotel.
- The Thompson Hotel.
- dbar at the Four Seasons Hotel.
- The Drake.
- Park Hyatt Roof Lounge.
- Soho House.
- The Spoke Club.
Where do famous people eat in Toronto?
- Rhum Corner.
- Petty Cash.
- Hazelton Hotel.
Where should I stay in Toronto for nightlife?
- Entertainment District. The Entertainment District is the Centre of Toronto Nightlife and Entertainment.
- Queen West and Chinatown. The Hippest Neighborhood in Toronto.
- Bloor and Yorkville.
- Yonge and Dundas Square.
- The Village.
- The Annex and Little Italy.
Is Toronto Downtown safe at night?
Is Toronto safe at night? While Downtown Toronto is very safe, even at night, there are some side streets and areas that you should avoid. You’ll be safest with a group of people. If you can, avoid going out at night just to add an extra level of security, but even if you don’t, chances are you’ll be absolutely fine.