- Niagara Falls. View from below Horseshoe Falls, Niagara Falls.
- Algonquin Provincial Park. Kayaking in Algonquin Provincial Park.
- Elora. Elora.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake. Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Blue Mountain and Collingwood. Blue Mountain Village.
- Prince Edward County.
People ask also, how can I spend 3 days in Toronto?
- Royal Ontario Museum.
- CN tower.
- Ripley’s Aquarium.
- St. Lawrence Market.
- Toronto Chinatown.
- Explore Queen Street.
- Kensington market.
- Art Gallery of Ontario.
Also the question is, where can I go for a weekend in Toronto?
- Eugenia Falls.
- Hoggs Falls.
- Inglis Falls.
- Indian Falls.
Beside above, where can I spend weekends in Ontario?
- Niagara Falls. Niagara Falls.
- Ottawa. Skating on the canal in Ottawa.
- Prince Edward County. Sandbanks Provincial Park in Prince Edward County.
- Blue Mountain.
- Huntsville & Algonquin Provincial Park.
Considering this, how many days you need in Toronto? I would suggest 2 days in each city. 2 days in Toronto and Montreal is not nearly enough time to experience what they have to offer, especially for someone coming from overseas. You could easily spend a week in any and all of these locations. We generally recommend a minimum of 4 days each for Toronto and Montreal.
- Start your day at Union Station.
- Have breakfast at St. Lawrence Market.
- Explore the Distillery District.
- Live on The Edge on CN Tower.
- Have lunch in Kensington Market.
- Check out Queen Street West.
- Shop at Eaton Centre and Bloor Street.
- Watch the sunset at the Harbourfront.
Is it worth visiting Toronto?
Is Toronto worth visiting? That answer is a huge YES! As one of the biggest cities in North America (bigger than every US city besides New York and LA), Toronto has plenty to offer visitors checking out Ontario. … Toronto tourism is always booming – especially in the warm summer months but even in the dead of winter!
Where should I go on a road trip from Toronto?
- Muskoka Region.
- Thunder Bay (14 hours and 45 minutes from Toronto)
- Georgian Bay.
- Trent Hills and Prince Edward County (2-3 hours from Toronto)
- Niagara Falls and Niagara-On-The-Lake (an hour and a half from Toronto)
- Kingston and the Thousand Islands (3 hours from Toronto)
Where can I go relax in Ontario?
- Elmhirst’s Resort – Keene, ON.
- Millcroft Inn & Spa – Caledon, ON.
- Couples Resort – Whitney, ON.
- Pillar and Post – Niagara on the Lake, ON.
- The Briars Resort & Spa – Jackson’s Point, ON.
- White Oaks Resort & Spa – Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON.
- Blue Mountain Resort– Blue Mountains, ON.
Where should I go for a weekend getaway in Canada?
- Port Rexton, Newfoundland and Labrador.
- The Wickaninnish Inn, Tofino on Vancouver Island, BC.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario.
- Waterton Lakes, Alberta.
- Blachford Lake Lodge, Northwest Territories.
- Cape Breton Highlands’ Skyline Trail, Nova Scotia.
Where do you stop on the way Tobermory?
- Terra Nova Public House Restaurant and Pub.
- Spirit Rock Conservation Area.
- Greig’s Caves.
- Rachel’s Bakery & Fifties Diner.
- Fathom Five National Marine Park.
- Leeside Restaurant & Patio Bar.
- Shipwreck Lee’s of Tobermory.
Where should I go for a few days in Ontario?
- Wine Country. Taste and tour.
- London. Meet the new Hamilton.
- Toronto. Muskoka and chill.
- Prince Edward County. Foodie tour.
- Ottawa. Get into nature.
- Thunder Bay. Outdoor central.
Where is the prettiest place in Ontario?
- 8) Muskoka.
- 7) Albion Falls.
- 6) Parliament Hill.
- 5) Sandbanks Provincial Park.
- 4) Thunder Bay.
- 3) Cheltenham Badlands.
- Niagara Escarpment.
- 1) Manitoulin Island. Ahhh, island life, but Canadian style…
Is it safe to walk in downtown Toronto?
The downtown core of Toronto is pretty safe during normal times, especially because it’s typically populated with people commuting and cars stuck in traffic on the streets. … Obviously you’ll want to avoid dark and isolated areas, but it’s generally safe to walk in downtown Toronto at night, even for women.
What is Toronto most known for?
Toronto is known for its many skyscrapers and high-rise buildings, in particular the tallest free-standing structure in the Western Hemisphere, the CN Tower.
How much spending money will I need for a week in Toronto?
So, a trip to Toronto for two people for one week costs on average CA$3,148 ($2,507). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget. A vacation to Toronto for one week usually costs around CA$1,574 for one person.
Is Casa Loma free?
You cannot gain entry to the gardens without first paying for entrance to the building itself. Short of a fire or other major emergency the gates to the gardens are always padlocked. The gardens are part of Casa Loma and they are not going to permit free entry into the building just so people can walk into the gardens.
What is there to do in downtown Toronto for free?
- Art Gallery of Ontario. A staple of Toronto’s cultural experience is the Art Gallery of Ontario, known as the AGO.
- Aga Khan Museum.
- Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Redpath Sugar Museum.
- Ryerson Image Centre.
- Harbourfront Centre.
- Distillery District.
How can I spend my evening in Toronto?
- Get Tickets to a Pro Sports Game.
- Go Skydiving at iFly Toronto.
- Niagara Falls Illuminations.
- Stuff Your Face on a Food Tour.
- Tour the Distillery District.
- Hop on an Evening Cruise.
- See the City from the CN Tower.
- Catch a Performance.
Is Toronto a boring city?
Toronto’s dullness is what makes it exciting – a tricky point to grasp. … The “steady hand” is the Toronto ideal, and Toronto’s steadiness is why people flock here – and all the people flocking here are making it exciting. That’s why Toronto is the most fascinating totally boring city in the world.
Should I go to Toronto or Montreal?
Definitely, Montreal is better. There’s lot to do and enjoy in Montreal as compared to Toronto. It is obviously more vibrant and beautiful than Toronto. Montreal’s or MTL’s nightlife is most incredible, insane and tremendous, also considered the best throughout the entire world.