- LIVE FUNK AND GROOVE AT VENUE 505, SURRY HILLS.
- SUPER TUESDAY AT RITZ CINEMA, RANDWICK.
- $10 TUESDAYS AT FOUNDRY 616, ULTIMO.
- TRIVIA AT WILD ROVER, SURRY HILLS.
- SALSA AT ESTABLISHMENT, CITY.
- LIVE AND ORIGINAL AT MR FALCON’S, GLEBE.
Subsequently, where can I go out in Sydney?
- Harbord Hotel. FRESHWATER.
- Earl’s Juke Joint. NEWTOWN.
- Hotel Harry. SURRY HILLS.
- The Rose Hotel. CHIPPENDALE.
- Bellingen Brewing Co. BELLINGEN.
- Public House. PETERSHAM.
- Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel. WATSONS BAY.
- Burrawang Village Hotel.
Amazingly, where can I go on a Thursday in Sydney?
- Restaurant Hubert. Wynyard.
- Gin Lane. Chippendale.
- Since I Left You. CBD.
- Can Cava. Bondi.
- In Situ. Manly.
- Black Bottle. Darlinghurst.
- The Observer Hotel. The Rocks.
- Marble Bar. CBD.
Also, what can I do in Sydney tonight?
- The Rocks Walking Tours Signature History and Pub tour. The Rocks.
- Westpac open-air cinema. Sydney.
- Matisse: Life & Spirit. Art Gallery of NSW.
- Unsettled. Australian Museum.
- Australian Life. Glebe Library.
- Electric Keys.
- Speakers Corner.
- 2021 Australian Geographic Nature Photographer of the Year.
Additionally, what can I do in Sydney tomorrow?
- The Garden Social – FREE ENTRY. Enjoy great food, live music & spectacular harbour views.
- Australia Day 2022 Concert & Outdoor Movie. A family-friendly event at John Wearn Reserve.
- Monster Jump Sydney.
- Waterworld Central Sydney & Central Coast.
- Join the PREDICT Pre-diabetes Study.
How much is Ivy entry?
The Ivy does charge an entry fee of about $20 per person. This can make a price conscious backpacker think twice about making an appearance, however once the decision has been made you will realise it is worth every cent so don’t let it put you off.
Where can I go 2 hours in Sydney?
- Blue Mountains National Park. Blue Mountains National Park.
- The Hunter Valley. The Hunter Valley.
- Manly Beach. Manly Beach.
- Hawkesbury River Cruise.
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, West Head, and the Northern Beaches.
- Royal National Park.
- Port Stephens.
- Wollongong & the Grand Pacific Drive.
Where can I go 3 hours in Sydney?
- Port Stephens, North Coast. Almost three hours drive from Sydney you’ll find Port Stephens, the perfect spot for swapping the city for a relaxing beach getaway.
- Kiama, South Coast.
- Pokolbin, Hunter Valley.
- Katoomba, Blue Mountains.
- Terrigal, Central Coast.
What’s Open in Sydney now?
- Sydney Harbour Cruise and Taronga Zoo Entry. RedBalloon. View details.
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Entry. RedBalloon. View details.
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo Entry. RedBalloon. View details.
What is the urban list?
Australian Media Brand Of The Year. Urban List is an award-winning indie media house — seeking and sharing the good life, in good company. … We believe in having a positive impact, working to shine a light on new perspectives and stories, and championing the brands and businesses that value the world as we do.
What can you do in Sydney for free?
- 1) Go On A Free Guided Tour.
- 2) Take A Stroll Through The Queen Victoria Building.
- 3) Get Lost In The Royal Botanic Gardens.
- 4) Do the Coogee to Bondi Walk.
- 5) Hang Out At Manly Beach.
- 6) Walk Through Hyde Park.
- 7) Admire The Architecture Of St Mary’s Cathedral.
What should I do on the weekend?
- Make time for family and friends. This is especially important for those who don’t spend much time with their loved ones during the week.
- Pursue a passion.
- Avoid chores.
What is there to do in Parramatta tonight?
- Tours. World Heritage Wonders Tour.
- Tours. Aussie Grand Tours.
- Attraction. Bankwest Stadium.
- Food and drink. The Albion Hotel Parramatta.
- Attraction. New South Wales Lancers Memorial Museum.
- Tours. Parramatta Bike Tours.
- Tours. Walkabout Gourmet Adventures.
- Attraction. Parramatta River Cycleway.
What is there to do in western Sydney today?
- Tours. Show Me Sydney Travels.
- Tours. Taste Cultural Food Tours.
- Attraction. Mount Annan Leisure Centre YMCA.
- Attraction. St Bedes Catholic Church.
- Attraction. Leumeah Pump Track.
- Attraction. Garden’s Mountain Bike (MTB) Trail.
- Attraction. Elizabeth Farm.
- Attraction. Thirlmere Lakes walking track.
What to do in Sydney raining?
- Discover Sydney’s Art.
- Go Indoor Ice Skating.
- Do a Sydney Opera House Tour.
- Do a Pottery Class.
- Do a Yum Cha Session.
- Do a Cooking Class.
- Play Indoor Mini Golf.
- Visit the Powerhouse Museum.
How long is the shortest day of the year in Australia?
June Solstice (Winter Solstice) is on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 7:13 pm in Sydney. In terms of daylight, this day is 4 hours, 31 minutes shorter than on December Solstice. In locations south of Equator, the shortest day of the year is around this date. Why is the earliest sunset not on Winter Solstice?
Is Ivy closing down?
Ivy closing Some sad news for party people in Sydney. The Iconic venue/club/bar/swimming pool known as “The Ivy” will be closing its doors after providing 14 years of parties and nightclub events.
What is the dress code for the Ivy restaurant?
Our dress code is smart casual. Tailored shorts and short sleeved shirts are permitted during fine weather. However guests are asked to be respectful of the fact that many diners will be dressed for a celebration.