- 1 Why would a man living in New Delhi not be buried in Mumbai?
- 2 How many New Yorks fit in Arizona?
- 3 Is New York bigger than Florida?
- 4 Is New York City bigger than Phoenix?
- 5 Is Phoenix bigger than NYC?
- 6 Which US state is the longest?
- 7 Is it cheaper to live in New York or Florida?
- 8 How many states does USA have?
- 9 What are the 10 largest city in the United States?
- 10 When did Los Angeles surpass Chicago?
- 11 What is least populated state in the United States?
- 12 What is the most country state?
- 13 What is the most boring state to drive through?
A man living in New York can’t be buried in Chicago because he is still living, then how can he be buried. This was really an interesting riddle. The person who is still living cannot be buried anywhere, either it’s Chicago or other place. Only the people who are dead can be buried.
People ask also, why can’t a man living in the New York be buried in Canada? Riddle me this: Why can’t a man living in the USA be buried in Canada? He is still alive !
Also know, why would a man living in Arizona?
Also the question is, why would a man living in Arizona not be buried in Utah? Because he is still living. What has one head, one foot and four legs?
Best answer for this question, why can’t a woman living in Europe be buried in Canada? If the woman is living in Europe, she cannot be buried in Canada because she is still alive in the strictest sense. A European can be buried in Canada only if she has migrated to the destination and got the citizenship or is officially been declared dead.
Why would a man living in New Delhi not be buried in Mumbai?
Because he is still living!
How many New Yorks fit in Arizona?
Arizona is about 2.4 times bigger than New York. New York is approximately 122,283 sq km, while Arizona is approximately 294,312 sq km, making Arizona 141% larger than New York.
Is New York bigger than Florida?
Florida is around the same size as New York. New York is approximately 122,283 sq km, while Florida is approximately 139,670 sq km, making Florida 14% larger than New York. Meanwhile, the population of New York is ~19.4 million people (576,792 fewer people live in Florida).
Is New York City bigger than Phoenix?
Phoenix is now the fifth-largest city in the U.S., growing faster than any other major city in the last decade, according to census data and reporting from the Arizona Central. … New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Houston are the top four largest cities in America.
Is Phoenix bigger than NYC?
Phoenix is now the fifth-largest by population. Its land area exceeds New York City, Los Angeles and Chicago. … In terms of development, Phoenix looks more like a real city than it has in decades.
Which US state is the longest?
The longest state in the United States of America is Alaska, which is approximately 1,400 miles by 2,700 miles.
Is it cheaper to live in New York or Florida?
You will find that the cost of living in Florida is dramatically cheaper than New York City. While real estate costs will vary depending on where you live in the state, even the most expensive cities in Florida are still cheaper than Manhattan.
How many states does USA have?
There are fifty (50) states and Washington D.C.The last two states to join the Union were Alaska (49th) and Hawaii (50th). Both joined in 1959. Washington D.C. is a federal district under the authority of Congress.
What are the 10 largest city in the United States?
- New York City, NY. Population: 8,336,817.
- Los Angeles, CA. Population: 3,979,576.
- Chicago, IL. Population: 2,693,976.
- Houston, TX. Population: 2,320,268.
- Phoenix, AZ. Population: 1,680,992.
- Philadelphia, PA. Population: 1,584,064.
- San Antonio, TX. Population: 1,547,253.
- San Diego, CA.
When did Los Angeles surpass Chicago?
Chicago businesses reeled during the Great Depression of the 1930s and then boomed because of World War II defense contracts, but the regional shift determined the long-term trend in economic growth and hence in population, and in 1990 Los Angeles surpassed Chicago as the second city in population and wholesaling.
What is least populated state in the United States?
Population in the states of the U.S. 2020 California was the state with the highest resident population in the United States in 2020, with 39.37 million people. Wyoming had the lowest population with about 580,000 residents.
What is the most country state?
- North Dakota.
What is the most boring state to drive through?
- Idaho. Idaho takes the number one spot for the most boring state in the country.
- South Dakota.