- 1 Is it easy to drive from Toronto to Niagara Falls?
- 2 Can you do a day trip to Niagara Falls from Toronto?
- 3 Is Megabus safe?
- 4 Is Megabus good?
- 5 How long should you spend at Niagara Falls?
- 6 Is there a direct train from Niagara Falls to Toronto?
- 7 How much does it cost to take a train to Niagara Falls?
- 8 Is there a GO bus to Niagara Falls?
- 9 Which is better Canada or US side of Niagara Falls?
- 10 Can you walk on Rainbow Bridge?
- 11 What do I need to know before going to Niagara Falls?
- 12 How do you get around Niagara Falls without a car?
- GO Transit, the commuter rail and bus service for the Greater Toronto Area, is the cheapest way to get to Niagara Falls.
- VIA Rail, Canada’s national passenger rail service, runs two trains daily between Toronto and Niagara Falls.
Subsequently, how much does it cost to go from Toronto to Niagara Falls? Megabus Canada operates a bus from Toronto Union Station to Niagara Falls, ON 3 times a day. Tickets cost $20 – $45 and the journey takes 1h 50m. Greyhound USA also services this route once daily. Alternatively, GO Transit operates a train from Toronto Union Station to Niagara Falls GO 6 times a week.
Correspondingly, can you take the GO Train to Niagara Falls? Getting Around Niagara Falls Is Easy, Thanks to GO Your round-trip ticket includes GO Train to Niagara as well as two-day access to WEGO, the hop-on, hop-off bus service that travels throughout the city of Niagara Falls.
Considering this, do I need a passport to go to Niagara Falls? Yes. A Passport (or a Passport Card or Enhanced Driver’s License if coming by land) is required for crossing the border into Canada unless you are age 15 or younger.
Likewise, is it easy to drive to Niagara Falls? For people throughout the Northeast, Niagara Falls is an easy driving destination and it’s an especially great destination if you’re renting an RV. For those who live in New York City, it’s a great long-weekend getaway filled with outdoor adventure.
Is it easy to drive from Toronto to Niagara Falls?
If you have your own car, or if you decide to rent one, driving is the quickest way to get from downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls. Without traffic, the trip should only take you about 90 minutes. … Follow signs for Niagara Falls until you can take Exit ON-420, which will bring you into town.
Can you do a day trip to Niagara Falls from Toronto?
Niagara makes for an ideal day trip from Toronto, combining the majestic falls, wineries and lots of fun and entertainment. The distance from Toronto to Niagara is 82 miles one way (131.95 kilometers). You can reach Niagara via road, bus, train or take a day tour.
Is Megabus safe?
With our extensive bus safety procedures, megabus is able to bring customers a safe and satisfying traveling experience. So is megabus safe? Without a question. Statistically, megabus is safer than driving your car, in fact.
Is Megabus good?
Is Megabus reliable? The short answer is yes, absolutely. More so than Greyhound, that’s for sure. … You’d think it would be hard to nail down the exact time on a trip of that length, but usually Megabus pulls it off.
How long should you spend at Niagara Falls?
Six hours is a solid amount of time to take in much of what Niagara Falls has to offer. With this length of day trip, you should have enough time to try everything listed on the popular Niagara Parks Adventure Pass: a Niagara Falls boat tour, the Journey Behind the Falls, White Water Walk, and Niagara’s Fury.
Is there a direct train from Niagara Falls to Toronto?
Yes, there is a direct train departing from Niagara Falls GO and arriving at Toronto Union Station station. Services depart once daily, and operate every day. The journey takes approximately 2h 4m.
How much does it cost to take a train to Niagara Falls?
Amtrak tickets to Niagara Falls costs between $68 and USD 68.00 each seat. This $68 train leaves at 14:20 from New York train station at Penn Station, New York City, NY. On the contrary, the train leaving at 14:20 have the most expensive ticket to Niagara Falls for about USD 68.00.
Is there a GO bus to Niagara Falls?
The GO Bus service runs to Niagara Falls year round with stops throughout the Niagara Region, including stops in Niagara Falls on Stanley Avenue and downtown on Erie Street.
Which is better Canada or US side of Niagara Falls?
The Canadian side is where you get gorgeous panoramas of both the American Falls and the mighty Horseshoe Falls. It’s definitely the more glamorous side of Niagara Falls. While you can’t get right up to the American and Bridal Veil Falls, you can get right up to the brink of Horseshoe Falls.
Can you walk on Rainbow Bridge?
There are three International bridges between the U.S. and Canada within 6 mi /9.6 km of the Falls. 500 yards/ 457 m from the American Falls is the “Rainbow Bridge” which offers a spectacular view of the Falls. There is no commercial traffic allowed. You can walk, bike or drive across.
What do I need to know before going to Niagara Falls?
- Plan to visit both sides of Niagara Falls.
- Book at least two days to visit Niagara Falls.
- Stay in a hotel with a view of Niagara Falls.
- Leave everything that can’t get wet in the car/hotel.
- Take the helicopter tour of Niagara Falls.
- Arrive early to find a good spot to watch the Fireworks.
How do you get around Niagara Falls without a car?
- Bus: Buses serve as an affordable and convenient option when traveling.
- Train: Niagara Falls USA is connected to East Coast destinations such as New York City, Philadelphia and Washington, DC via Amtrak.
- Trolley/Shuttle: There are (3) trolleys that operate in Niagara Falls USA.