- Tobermory. Quite possibly one of the most beautiful places in the country, Tobermory is a small town tucked at the northern tip of the Bruce Peninsula.
- Gananoque. Located along the St.
- Parry Sound.
- Smiths Falls.
Beside above, what cities are 3 hours from Toronto?
- 3 hr 29 min: North Bay, Canada.
- 3 hr 26 min: Brockville, Canada.
- 3 hr 26 min: Waterloo, NY.
- 3 hr 25 min: Erie, PA.
- 3 hr 25 min: Geneva, NY.
- 3 hr 21 min: Alexandria Bay, NY.
- 3 hr 19 min: Thousand Island Park, NY.
- 3 hr 17 min: Olean, NY.
Best answer for this question, what city is 5 hours away from Toronto? Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Another 5 hour drive from Toronto will get you to Pittsburgh and it’s there that all the fun awaits.
Additionally, what city is 3 hours north of Toronto? About a 3 hour drive east of Toronto are the towns of Kingston and Gananoque. The original Fort Henry was built during the War of 1812, between Canada and the United States. Just 18 miles east of Kingston is Gananoque (pronounced GAN-AN-OCK-WAY), the “Gateway to the Thousand Islands”.
In this regard, where should I go for a weekend getaway in Ontario?
- Niagara Falls. Niagara Falls.
- Ottawa. Skating on the canal in Ottawa.
- Prince Edward County. Sandbanks Provincial Park in Prince Edward County.
- Blue Mountain.
- Huntsville & Algonquin Provincial Park.
Where should I go for 3 days in Toronto?
- Niagara Falls. View from below Horseshoe Falls, Niagara Falls.
- Algonquin Provincial Park. Kayaking in Algonquin Provincial Park.
- Elora. Elora.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake. Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Blue Mountain and Collingwood. Blue Mountain Village.
- Prince Edward County.
What can I do today in Mississauga?
- Visit Port Credit. Waterfront in Port Credit | Photo Copyright: Michael Law.
- Shop at Square One Mall.
- Enjoy Beaches and Picnics at Jack Darling Memorial Park.
- Celebration Square.
- Downtown Streetsville.
- Rattray Marsh.
- Kariya Park.
- Walk or Bike along the Waterfront Trail.
What cities are 2 hours from Toronto?
- 1 hr 59 min: Lockport, NY.
- 1 hr 55 min: Trenton, Canada.
- 1 hr 54 min: Collingwood, Canada.
- 1 hr 51 min: Buffalo, NY.
- 1 hr 51 min: Amherst, NY.
- 1 hr 50 min: Stratford, Canada.
- 1 hr 49 min: Simcoe, Canada.
- 1 hr 49 min: North Tonawanda, NY.
What cities are an hour away from Toronto?
- 59 minutes: Caledon East, Canada.
- 57 minutes: Georgetown, Canada.
- 57 minutes: Bradford, Canada.
- 56 minutes: Oshawa, Canada.
- 54 minutes: Newmarket, Canada.
- 53 minutes: Burlington, Canada.
- 52 minutes: Milton, Canada.
- 52 minutes: Whitby, Canada.
Which city is close to Toronto?
Cities near Toronto, Ontario: Etobicoke, Canada. Scarborough, Canada. Vaughan, Canada.
Which US cities are close to Toronto?
- Buffalo, NY. 1 h 45 min.
- Detroit, MI. 3 h 54 min.
- Syracuse, NY. 4 h.
- Toledo, OH. 4 h 44 min.
- Cleveland, OH. 4 h 46 min.
- Pittsburg, PA. 5 h 5 min.
- Grand Rapids, MI. 5 h 42 min.
- Saratoga Springs, NY. 6 h 19 min.
What is the capital city of Ontario?
Ontario’s capital city, Toronto, is Canada’s most populous municipality with nearly 3 million people. The city is also ranked as one of the most multicultural in the world with half of its population born outside Canada.
What is the capital city of Canada?
Ottawa, Canada The name Ottawa is derived from the Algonquin word “adawe”, which means “to trade”. The settlement was originally incorporated as Bytown in 1850. The name was changed to Ottawa in 1855.
Where can I go relax in Ontario?
- Elmhirst’s Resort – Keene, ON.
- Millcroft Inn & Spa – Caledon, ON.
- Couples Resort – Whitney, ON.
- Pillar and Post – Niagara on the Lake, ON.
- The Briars Resort & Spa – Jackson’s Point, ON.
- White Oaks Resort & Spa – Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON.
- Blue Mountain Resort– Blue Mountains, ON.
Where should I go on a road trip from Toronto?
- Muskoka Region.
- Thunder Bay (14 hours and 45 minutes from Toronto)
- Georgian Bay.
- Trent Hills and Prince Edward County (2-3 hours from Toronto)
- Niagara Falls and Niagara-On-The-Lake (an hour and a half from Toronto)
- Kingston and the Thousand Islands (3 hours from Toronto)
Where should I go in Ontario now?
- Niagara Falls. Niagara Falls.
- Toronto’s CN Tower. Toronto’s CN Tower.
- Parliament Hill in Ottawa. Parliament Hill in Ottawa.
- Ontario’s Provincial and National Parks.
- Royal Ontario Museum (ROM)
- Canada’s Wonderland.
- National Gallery of Canada.
- Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)
How many days in Toronto is enough?
Toronto is a massive city so as a bare minimum I recommend spending 2 days in Toronto. However it time allows plan to spend 3 days in Toronto or even 4 to do more than just scratch the surface.
How many days you need in Toronto?
I would suggest 2 days in each city. 2 days in Toronto and Montreal is not nearly enough time to experience what they have to offer, especially for someone coming from overseas. You could easily spend a week in any and all of these locations. We generally recommend a minimum of 4 days each for Toronto and Montreal.
What can you do in Ontario without a car?
- Bring your bike to Niagara.
- Soak up small town Ontario in Stratford.
- Go on a waterfall hunt in Hamilton.
- Head to Lake Simcoe without getting stuck on the 400.
- Hop on the Parkbus and explore Ontario.
What is Mississauga known for?
Mississauga is home to Canada’s largest and most famous airport in the GTA – Pearson International Airport that also connects you to seven major highways. … Over 55,000 businesses, 400,000+ employees, 1,300+ multinational firms and 61 of Fortune 500 Canadian head offices are in Mississauga.